Below are some of the most frequently asked questions from our clients. If you have a question that isn’t answered here, let us know! We would love to chat!
The lash extension application can take anywhere from 2 to 3 hours, depending on the fullness of your natural lashes. The normal human eye has 150-200 lashes per eye. Volume lashes take twice as long to apply. The more lashes that you have, the more extensions we can apply! This is a meticulous procedure that requires patience and concentration. Therefore, it is important not to rush the process so that you can leave with a perfect set of lashes! You will be relaxing with your eyes closed, and you will feel no pain as this is a non-invasive procedure.
You are NOT a suitable candidate for Microblading if you:
• Are pregnant
• Have a history of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
• Are diabetic (require doctor’s clearance)
• Are undergoing chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Are prone to viral infections and/or diseases
• Have epilepsy
• Have a pacemaker or major heart problems
• Have had an organ transplant
• Are prone to skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Are sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Have been on accutane in the past year
• Have a heart condition, uncontrolled high blood pressure, or poor general health.
• Have had any treatment, medication or illness that compromises the immune system
We take every precaution necessary to ensure the microblading procedure is as pain free as possible. A strong topical anesthetic cream is used prior to and during the procedure to keep you as comfortable as possible. Some clients find the procedure a little uncomfortable while others report no discomfort at all.
• Prevents and reverses aging process
• No skin pre-conditioning for any skin type
• Gives you healthy, gorgeous skin that doesn’t require makeup
• No more wasted time and money on products that don’t work
• Formulas for all skin types
• Diminishes fine lines/wrinkles and minimizes the appearance of pores
• Tones, firms, and stimulates collagen production
• Superior protection from sun and environmental damage
After your treatment, we will give you products to help you achieve the maximum results from your peel. This product package includes a post-peel towelette, you will use this at night to activate the peel. You will also receive a hydrating cream with an SPF to protect and moisturize your skin after treatment.
The Vi Peel is one of the most effective chemical peels we use to improve your skin’s appearance and texture.
Do you need help maintaining your skin and fresh faced look?